[UK-CONTEST] Age of contesters

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue Sep 8 07:43:38 PDT 2009

On 8 Sep 2009 at 6:40, G3LZQ John wrote:

> Hello Tammie
> Well I have already had problems this year and no doubt more
> to come...ur 5nn73 NR? 5nn73 NR? ur age? 5nn73 K
> Perhaps I should give 2009 a miss..
> John G3LZQ

Well at least I have another 13 years before I have that problem - its
a bit like in WPX when you send things like 5NN599....

Being a non-SSB man I didn't look into All Asian this weekend. In the
CW section I ended up working zilch because of conditions but felt I
was probably middle of the age range. The big EU contest groups seemed
to have quite a lot of younger ops though.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com