[UK-CONTEST] Uk activity on VHF

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 8 08:45:18 PDT 2010

 From the general rules: rule 4J says this:

     "Any band may be used for setting up contacts or talk back in
connection with antenna alignment signals and confirmation that signals
are audible."

How about setting up a SSB net on 80m should do the job and is within
the rules. All you have to do is give your locator and ask them to beam
towards you. Get a net controller, who is not entering the contest.

73 David G3YYD