[UK-CONTEST] 80m antennas

Callum MØMCX callum at mccormick.uk.com
Thu Apr 22 07:28:25 PDT 2010

>>> The exact figure depends on ground conductivity

Ah-ha! I never thought of that. Yes, one would get a very different result comparing a dry desert -vs- a wet ground!

James got to grips with EzNEC but I stick with MMANA (unfortunately) so the ground modelling isn't too good in that department.

what do you think the real-world, average-uk-ground impedance would be at say 20 feet for 80m?

(I'll send to the reflector since this is good stuff)

Callum McCormick
t: 07976 631881
http://www.m0mcx.co.uk/