[UK-CONTEST] QRM on the PSK freq

Nigel Newby nubsey at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 24 03:27:18 PDT 2010

I was wondering what programmes people use in the data contest.
 In have tried several but to no avail. Last time I used mixw for rtty and
digipan for psk then had to write up the log later as the psk was a hand
written log and manually typed sending. Also I cannot get the Mixw to write
a cabbrillo log.
 Can anyone recommend a decent rtty/psk contest  programme.
I think this is why a lot of people hate this side of the contest especially
the psk bit
 Nigel G0VDZ