[UK-CONTEST] PSK & RSGB 80M CC Events - ( was QRM on the PSK freq)

Steve GW4BLE steve.gw4ble at btconnect.com
Tue Apr 27 00:05:36 PDT 2010

OK, here's my take on this............PSK was not designed for contests,
it's a 'chat' mode. It's like Marmite - you either love or loathe it, if the
latter you may occasionally sample it now and then but it's not really
palatable.

The contest exchanges are slow and often tedious and, for me anyway, can't
be described as particularly enjoyable.

I question the reasoning behind the RSGB adding it as a mode in these
events, it's certainly not mainstream.

Steve
GW4BLE