[UK-CONTEST] PSK & RSGB 80M CC Events - ( was QRM on the PSK freq)

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 27 02:47:54 PDT 2010

Steve is right that PSK was never designed as a contest mode.

I think RSGB should quit sponsoring contests on the mode for a slightly
different reason- in fact I think all sponsors should " consider their
positions". Contesting and its proponents are not flavour of the month
with our peers, and whilst much of such opposition is not justified, I
think that if I were an exponent of PSK mode, I would feel aggrieved if
the placid lagoons of such digital modes were invaded by predatory
contest piranhas from another world!

73

Clive
GW3NJW