[UK-CONTEST] QSL policy

cris at gm4fam.plus.com cris at gm4fam.plus.com
Mon Feb 1 01:35:02 PST 2010

Its annoyed me too - many subscribers to this reflector get 000s of
unwanted cards, and I hope that most of us reply to them - WE may not need
the cards - the sender may well do.

I for one shall continue with a 100% reply policy to ANYONE; this on the
basis that I appreciate receipt of my card requests from someone who
doesn't necessarily need my GM card.

Its all part of the game, or it should be.

73 Cris
GM4FAM