[UK-CONTEST] QSL policy

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue Feb 2 08:59:17 PST 2010

On 2 Feb 2010 at 15:40, Steve GW4BKG wrote:

> I always understood that you had to take specific action to be listed in
> qrz.com.

No, you don't, if you are listed in the callbook you have probably got
an entry. A random check on people known to me who have not been on the
air for years and very unlikely even to heard of qrz.com confirms this -
and some of the data is outdated as well, not sure if qrz.com
automatically updates when new versions of callbooks come out, I
suspect not.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com