[UK-CONTEST] Feb 144 UKAC

ALEX LISTER alexcom22 at btopenworld.com
Sat Feb 6 02:00:33 PST 2010

Neil you are not alone !
You have support.    From an old Geee Ate.

I now no longer live @ 400ft ASL out in Leicestershire.
I live 1/2 way down the bowl towards the river in Leicester @ 150 ft.
When I eventually get my 144/432/50 set up on tower re rigged I would like you welcome the multiplier being kept.

Keep the multiplier pse
It at least makes contests interesting if still no way towards a winning entry,
And perhaps keep an interest amongst those not so fortunate QTH wise.
Alex G8FCQ