[UK-CONTEST] Feb 144 UKAC

G3RIR g3rir at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 06:49:11 PST 2010

 Ray,

My point is that I like the challenge of searching for the additional
squares and surely that aspect of operating is worth something? Maybe it
should not be worth enough to skew the result in favour of someone working
28000km over 35000km total but the challenge of the search for the
multipliers has to be worth a little? Perhaps excluding all adjacent squares
as multipliers might be an option? And of course working GM on any VHF and
Up band is a real challenge from my modest site and always gives me a buzz.

73

Neil, G3RIR