[UK-CONTEST] Feb 144 UKAC

Regwoolley at aol.com Regwoolley at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 14:47:31 PST 2010

g3yyd at btinternet.com writes:

Incidentally on a personal not I do not operate UKAC but I do  operate
CC. Quite frankly I find UKAC boring with little in the way of
intellectual challenge unlike CC.

David  G3YYD

I find your latter statement very offensive! I find myself HF contest
Boring! But that is my own view. In saying that I came 3rd one year on SSB AFS
on 80m using my TS200x. A receiver not a patch on many other rigs!
My own prospective is I find VHF a great challenge. I have done for the
past 30 years!

Reg G8VHI DA4RG,VP8PBZ.,ZD8GW