[UK-CONTEST] 432MHz AFS Sunday 7th February

Paul pasquet g4rra at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 7 03:59:44 PST 2010

Ive got to agree that S&P is a complete waste of time if you are the edges of activity,KST at least made some sort of contact possible.

This is the exact reason why I wont be QRV during this one.

Actually its the very reason I took down the entire 432Mhz system! Good luck to anyone in the less populated areas of the country,you will need it.

Paul G4RRA