[UK-CONTEST] GM4FAM friends 3 for 1 Towers

cris at gm4fam.plus.com cris at gm4fam.plus.com
Sun Feb 14 23:10:58 PST 2010

Cor!  I only posted this as an illustration of how planning situations can
vary from area to area, not to encourage others to do same!

Personally I find many things an eyesore, notably the local council
multi-storey car park which completely defaces an attractive local city
centre.

Thank goodness I have moved away from all this planning nonsense and mind
numbing 'No NIMBY' attitude; mind you where I used to live (SE London) I
knew of an amateur (now SK) whose tower had been in the air for so long
that he needed planning permission to take it down ... no doubt that isn't
the case now - plus ca change.

73 Cris
GM4FAM