[UK-CONTEST] Team Competition - Commonwealth Contest

Justin Snow justin at g4tsh.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 21 09:59:11 PST 2010

One of the more recent innovations in the Commonwealth Contest is the
team competition.  This has helped to boost activity and adds an
interesting extra dimension to the event.

I have been 'volunteered' as the captain for Team UK this year. Normally
many of the places in the team will be filled by high scoring entries
from previous contests, but if there are any UK Big Guns who plan on
entering this year's Commonwealth Contest on 13-14 March, and who would
like to be considered to be on the team can they please get in touch
with me as soon as possible.  Some of the regular participants are
unavailable this year so this could be your chance!

73
Justin, G4TSH