[UK-CONTEST] N1MM audio routing help

David Gould dave at g3ueg.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 07:34:34 PST 2010

Am using V10.2.5

I have the mic plugged into the laptop mic-in, and the laptop
headphone-out connected to the rig mic-in (through a matching/attenuator)

I can record the various func key messages and play them back without problem

What I can't get is to pass the audio straight thru from mic to rig
for the non-recorded stuff??

The only "odd" thing I can see is on the configurer Audio tab I have
selected Microphone as the input line,  but on the Line to mute the
recommendation is to select microphone here also..  but I am not
getting this as an option..  only wave, synth, CD and PCbeep...

I have done all this on a previous laptop and previous version of
N1MM and it all worked fine..

Any help would be much appreciated.

73,
Dave, G3UEG