[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC CW Tonight - any reports?

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 4 15:23:01 PST 2010

Being stranded in the depths of southern England helping my sick father-in-law meant I missed the CC tonight. A few reports would ease the disappointment though, something to read to stop me going 'ga-ga' too.....

Looking at the 'logs received' page I see some very respectable eu scores but some big G numbers too so conditions looked as if they were good for eu and inter-G too. Seem to remember last year's January event being pretty poor and mainly long skip so maybe I missed some fun this time?

Hope to be back for AFS, snow and recovery willing...

73,

Stewart Rolfe, G(W)0ETF /p in Winchcombe, Glos