[UK-CONTEST] 3G routers

Nigel Newby nubsey at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 6 10:47:37 PST 2010

I have a vodaphone 3g dongle.
 I use it as a backup in the shack, and have not suffered any rf problems
with it.
 It is pay as you go, it cost £30 but that gives up £15 of down loading. The
cost is £1 per gig. The thing I like about the vodaphone set up, is that
there is no time limit with the supplier. Other you only get 1 month for
your £15
 Nigel G0VDZ