[UK-CONTEST] 3G routers

John Lemay john at carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Jan 6 12:19:41 PST 2010

Steve

Can't comment on routers, but we've used wireless dongles regularly at G0VHF
without issues of interference in either direction. That's legal limit on 6m
through 70cms, and good power on all bands 23cms to 10GHz.

And as you know, the traffic level for cluster or KST is really quite small
compared to the bandwidth available.

I have found the coverage maps for "3" to be a work of fiction !

CU

John G4ZTR