[UK-CONTEST] 3G Dongles + Router

Jerry Scarr jerryscarr at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:00:28 PST 2010

Hi
I bought a 3G router 2.5 years ago to use in my motorhome with the Laptop
having moved from Berkshire to North Yorks and we used the laptop to scan
the houses for sale on line. We quickly found out that 3G coverage in North
East Yorks was well below par, so much so we had to travel to specific
locations in order to get a stable constant  access.
 I should have gone Vodafone or Orange as they are best up here.

  As regards Dongles , I use one to connect to my downstairs ROUTER and do
not have any problems at all and  my rigs are 3ft away from the dongle. Mine
Is a Netgear W111v3 and I can recommend them without hesitation.

Best of luck
73's and gd DX
Jerry G6LBL
Thornton Le Dale