[UK-CONTEST] 'Ethics'

Roger G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 10 14:11:58 PST 2010

Giles - I hope this is a wind - up. These 'contest clubs' are simply groups
of like-minded individuals whose local radio clubs sometimes have no
interest in contesting (or even in HF for that matter). DX and Contest Clubs
flourish throughout the world - except in the UK. Odd that! And BTW, we have
the same financial restraints as any other group but we choose to prioritise
contesting, entirely with our own resources. Instead of criticising contest
groups you might consider congratulating them for breathing sorely-needed
fresh energy into our hobby.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.
Co-Founder The Three A's Contest Group, G0AAA, RSGB-Affiliated.