[UK-CONTEST] O/T Feeders

Ken Eastty ken.g3lvp at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 1 13:44:28 PDT 2010

I agree with Clive & Reg, the method that they suggest is how it is done
in processional installations espicially where there is a higher
lightning risk than in the UK. To finish the job off fit gas discharge
tubes on every feed but maybe that's a bit over the top in the UK unless
you are sitting on top of a big hill with a tall mast.
They say that lightning never strikes the same place twice but a house
near where I used to live in Essex was struck twice.
Of course my own feeder installation is a typical amateur lash up, up
the wall & through the loft to the upstairs shack.

73...

Ken

G3LVP