[UK-CONTEST] VHF NFD - Move To December?

Andy GD0TEP andy at gd0tep.com
Thu Jul 8 02:25:04 PDT 2010

No Alex, it's an external pre-amp that is design and produced by Elecraft in
an attempt to bring the 50mhz section of the K3 up to what it was supposed
to be in the first place. It sits on the two BNC sockets on the rear of the
radio. An after thought that should have been designed and built into the
inside of the radio.

73,
Andy
http://gd0tep.com