[UK-CONTEST] GR2HQ stations

Steve GW4BKG gw4bkg at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 10 10:11:17 PDT 2010

Chris,
I have raised the same point with the QSL Manager Charles M0OXO before but
he does not have the answer either.
I gather that Nigel G3TXF will be coordinating the logs after the event so I
imagine the information will be available then.
At the moment logging software is of course putting them all in G!
As has previously been mentioned locations & perhaps an operating schedule
would have been useful for those looking to fill band slots.
Steve
GW4BKG