[UK-CONTEST] [Fwd: Re: UK Team progress in WRTC]

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Mon Jul 12 01:40:17 PDT 2010

I also came to some conclusions re operating capabilities!  Anyone know
if the owners of all the calls will be revealed?  I was only sure of
Dave/Andy and the VKs!

I got the  impression the lads did some mult work early on, as they were
the last of the WRTC stations I found on 20m (only S&P here).  Looks
like a good strategy.

And I'm now definitely a fan of short contest calls, having given M5O
its first airing with no obvious errors!

73, Peter G3LET