[UK-CONTEST] IARU QRP

jim martin mm0bqi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 02:40:37 PDT 2010

Thanks Colin
That is what I thought, but somewhere in the back of my mind there was a
figure of 10 watts for some events!
Happily tried 5w this weekend and was really pleased with the results.  I
admire the committed QRP ops,  I suspect it took me two or three times as
long to make the Qs this weekend than if I was running 100w.  SSB was almost
a dead loss, CW works! Mostly  a matter of timing and returning to call
later if it's busy. My experimental 20m groundplane up at 13m on the beach
possibly helped as well.
CU all in IOTA  from EU92 as GM1J
73
Jim,  MM0BQI