[UK-CONTEST] Low Power FD and QRP contest this weekend.

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Thu Jul 15 02:19:37 PDT 2010

And as previously discussed the correct title is 'Low Power Contest' -
it has fixed as well as portable sections. I am planning to go out
myself 'into the woods' but if it is pouring down with rain I can still
do it from home.

Even last Sunday's and this Sunday's RSGB news gets the name wrong...
and rather overplays the QRP aspect - you can certainly do pretty well
with 3W in this event, you hardly need power to work around the UK and
Europe on 80m and 40m.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com