[UK-CONTEST] RSGB IOTA Contest

Callum MØMCX callum at mccormick.uk.com
Thu Jul 15 05:11:51 PDT 2010

Hello Chris. Long time.

Do I really have to buy a directory? I have a feeling we've been here
before, a couple of years ago - it may have been the catalyst for me
ditching the anger management training.

The bottom line is that I'd like to plan an IOTA event for the scout
group one year, hence me wanting to browse all the potentials and
select a target.

Who profits from the book then? RSGB? Why can't the data just be
published on-line?? Maybe it is and I haven't found it.

Callum McCormick
Via iPhone
07976 631881