[UK-CONTEST] RSGB IOTA Contest - short contest calls

Nick Totterdell ntotterdell at riverauto.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 05:12:47 PDT 2010

Sorry Chris - I have obviously consistently misread the table and I
suspect others have also.

The "description" of the contest is (multimode) but I have had it
suggested to me (by Lee G0MTN) that this need not preclude using a short
contest call for one or other mode only. Anyway, there are previous
single mode entries with SCCs.

I might do CW only now too and possibly "assisted" too. Save my voice
for talking to my wife who complained last weekend that I wasn't
interested in talking to her when I got home from IARU!

73 G4FAL
Nick Totterdell

mailto: g4fal at riverauto.co.uk

35 Meadow Bank Avenue