[UK-CONTEST] RSGB IOTA Contest

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 08:02:48 PDT 2010

As has been pointed out, the data is online at the rsgbiota site, including
a list of expeditions. But the NG3K website is always my first port of call
for contest expeditions, and already has a long list for this year's IOTA
event. It has been well publicised over the years - I thought everyone knew
of it by now :-)

http://www.ng3k.com/Misc/iota2010.html

Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager