[UK-CONTEST] 70MHz trophy contest

Robert Offer robert.offer at zen.co.uk
Sat Jul 17 23:09:43 PDT 2010

Yes the time change is most unfortunate and un-welcomed by our small team of
3 who have travelled to GM for the contest.

With a round trip mileage of some 1100 miles they have had to compromise on
the station since the later finish has left less time for dismantling.

Let's hope that the date/time change has an overall positive effect.

Good luck to all

Bob G1ZJP / M1MHZ
Part of THE FIVE BELLS GROUP - GM4SIV/p