[UK-CONTEST] 70MHz trophy contest

Ray James gm4cxm at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 18 05:42:30 PDT 2010

Mid-June rather than July would appear a better option.
For the reasons Stewart mentions plus June is often better for E's and with 4m availability opening up to more countries each year then a greater potential for more country multipliers exists.
This weekends contest also clashes with CQWW and with the availability of 6m in CQWW and longer E's openings, that would be the band of choice for the majority over 4m.

I've just added a couple of short 4m Trophy videos to Youtube so for anyone interested just search under GM3HAM.

73 Ray GM4CXM