[UK-CONTEST] LP contest no sig report?

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue Jul 20 01:00:45 PDT 2010

On 20 Jul 2010 at 8:53, Alex GM3ZBE wrote:

> Hi
> Just uploaded the log for this contest.  The robot seems to dislike me
> putting three dashes i.e.  ---  for a contact with a DL who did not give
> a serial or power, should I use three zero's maybe?  I.e.  000.  Or does
> it not matter? Alex

It is normal practice to put these as 000, and either leave the power
out or put QRO. I am not surprised it flakes out at ---

Didn't work any of those myself. Did any of you manage to work any of
the SM stations in their own event which sent Locator squares?

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com