[UK-CONTEST] 4m Trophy

Ken Eastty ken.g3lvp at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 28 03:00:27 PDT 2010

Bryn seems to have summed up what most other entrants to the
4m Trophy contest thin, This contest should be moved back to the August
date as E's make it too much of a lottery (even if it might allow those
of us who are not as well placed as Bryn to give him a run for his money!).
The change of time & date this year certainly didn't do much for
activity & the number of stations entering.

I would be very interested to see a map of all of the stations appearing
in the logs entered, the maps showing the stations that I worked this
year & '09 seem to show some areas where there are no (or very few)
stations active, in particular London within the M25 where in the past
there was plenty of 4m activity & the East Midlands.
Is there really no activity in these areas or am I just not hearing what
activity there is?

73...

Ken

G3LVP