[UK-CONTEST] RSGB Log Uploader accepting late entries.

g6nhu at me.com g6nhu at me.com
Fri Jul 30 23:45:18 PDT 2010

I like that idea but for Field Day type contests it just isn't practical for entries to be submitted within a couple of hours.  A 48 hour entry time should be long enough though. Entries in within 48 hours, results within a week! How fantastic would that be :-)

I say that tongue in cheek because I have no idea what's involved in adjudication or how long it actually takes.

73
Keith.

--
Sent from my iPhone