[UK-CONTEST] ARRL DX SSB - J88DR

David Cree daveg3tbk at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 8 05:53:04 PST 2010

Once again I've entered from St. Vincent, where we are suffering a
drought, temperature high 80's / low 90's every day.

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: St Vincent
Operating Time (hrs): 32

   160:    1     1
    80:  422    53
    40:  531    55
    20: 1228    60
    15: 1499    58
    10:   90    12
-------------------
Total: 3775   239  Total Score = 2,702,373

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

IC 7000, 100 WATTS
3-ele Yagi at 30 feet, Dipoles for 80 & 40 at 30 feet.
Site 100 feet above sea on cliff top. Sea on 3 sides.

160m antenna went very hi-swr, most frustrating.

Hard going on 20m when the Band was open between USA and Europe!

15m opening lasted most of the daylight hours.

Just one short opening to nearest parts of USA on 10m.

Never heard LB, YU or NT. WAS on 20 & 15m.

73 Dave G3TBK / J88DR