[UK-CONTEST] Commonwealth Contest & N1MM

John Crowder g0gdu at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 08:06:40 PST 2010

Chris

I did not realise that you were also involved with the testing the new module otherwise I could have exchanged notes with you. Not only did I raise a problem report about RSGB-JUBILE I also spent some considerable time testing its replacement.

Version 10.3.0, which includes the new RSGB-BERU module, is now available for download. I've installed this on my computer and rerun the tests I had performed with the various test versions and can find no problems.

If you as currently running NIMM version 9 or earlier you will have to first perfom the base all version 10.0.0 Base Install

Installing N1MM Logger Version 10 for the first time is a two-step process. You must first perform the Base Install, followed by installing the Latest Update (version 10.3.0. After performing the Base Install, do not attempt to run N1MM Logger. Proceed directly to installing the Latest Update before launching the program.

John (G0GDU)

Commonwealth Contest & N1MM Chris G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 25 10:58:29 PST 2010

Currently N1MM doesn't support CC properly in terms of scoring but I
have just been testing a new module and it looks to be working well.
Thanks to John G0GDU for raising this with the N1MM team. It will be
formally released after the ARRL SSB Contest around 7 March.

Chris G3SJJ