[UK-CONTEST] [CDXC] BERU 2010

Colin Wilson colin at sheffield-live.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 12:45:18 PST 2010

Hi all

were off in the morning for Gatwick and onto J3 land Thursday morning. Will only have one and a bit days to get antenna's setup but should be okay ready for the off on Saturday morning. We are looking forward to the fun in the sun!  Details of our operations are on our website and we will try to stick to them best we can!

See you all in the BERU or after!

73

Colin G3VCQ/J38CW
www.sheffield-live.co.uk