[UK-CONTEST] Commonwealth Contest 2010

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 16 05:59:44 PDT 2010

I think it's a British thing of heaven forbid anyone
that actually wants to win in anything or be
internationally Competitive. Rather like "better to
compete than win" that sometimes rears it's head
still in Competition.  You can of course operate any
number of hours during any Contest that is a matter
of you.
73 Clive GM3POI