[UK-CONTEST] Commonwealth Contest 2010

Colin colin at g3psm.net
Tue Mar 16 11:40:13 PDT 2010

I agree the 12 hour section should stay.   With my antenna restrictions
I don't expect to be highly placed but I do try and apply some tactics
to the contest and choose the most likely best 12 hours.   Sometimes it
doesn't work as I missed the Sunday morning 10 metre opening - but you
win some and lose some.

73

Colin, G3PSM