[UK-CONTEST] J38CW ON LINE LOG

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Fri Mar 19 00:22:54 PDT 2010

On 19 Mar 2010 at 5:40, Colin Wilson wrote:

> just letting you know that I have updated the online log at the www
> below but not sure its working properly!  Let me know if you can find
> your QSO's okay or if there is a problem pleaase, very bad Broadband
> connection at this end.

Seems to be working, it shows my one QSO during the Commonwealth
contest, thanks Colin.

I would comment though that it is not normal in online log checkers to
show all the QSO data, it is normally limited to saying what band there
is a QSO and things like date and time are specifically not given so
you still have to state these when you claim a QSL.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com