[UK-CONTEST] IARU contest URE Report

Colin colin at g3psm.net
Sun May 2 02:19:22 PDT 2010

This is exactly the argument that ARRL uses against using that ruling
although they also agree that a change is needed.   The Russians would
use the same argument of course.

A couple of conferences ago the YOs proposed changing the system to be
based on the old VHF radial distance rule.   This was tossed out without
too much discussion.

73

Colin, G3PSM