[UK-CONTEST] SSB Field Day results

Justin Snow justin at g4tsh.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 14:11:41 PDT 2010

If it was self spotting I would agree with you.  But cheerleading can
happen without the consent of the station being spotted and they may not
be aware of it at the time.
The callsign of the spotting stations can also be "spoofed" on the DX
cluster.  All this makes it rather harder for the RSGB Contest Committee
to make a balanced and fair decision.
Justin, G4TSH