[UK-CONTEST] CQ WW SSB M4A (M/2 HP)

mark.haynes at yahoo.co.uk mark.haynes at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 14:33:02 PDT 2010

Hi Dom,

Thank you for posting this. A very interesting read. Its so nice to hear about the level of participation at M4A, also the fact that so many youngsters are on the team. Well done for building a super team.

Unfortunately I missed out on CQWW Phone this year due to house moving, but am looking forward to returning to K3LR in a few weeks for Code. Look forward to working you and many others.

Cheers,
Mark M0DXR