[UK-CONTEST] 2011 VHF Contest Calendar

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 17 03:30:41 PST 2010

Tim

Exactly my point, which I was trying to get across diplomatically by
asking rather than criticising.

I fill in my family calendar with proposed contests for the next year in
October, I have done this for all the HF contests I am interested in.
The XYL and I then negotiate a bit on which ones I will actually do. If
there is no VHF calendar available then I do not participate in VHF
contests as the XYL will be expecting me to be free.

I am sure there are many others who do something very similar to
preserve domestic harmony by balancing contest participation and family
commitments.

David G3YYD