[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 21 / 28 MHz Contest

dave daveg3tbk at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 6 05:37:46 PDT 2010

  I see there are already 116 entries, up 26 on last year.....

I also note that Steve (ZC4LI) worked 187, so that suggests a greater UK
participation than in many other contests!

As for the suggeation that Continental winners receive something better
than a Certificate I would agree wholeheartedly - but why do we need a
Sponsor? UK entrants have to be Members of RSGB - can't RSGB give
something back to the Contest fraternity?

Tin hat on and retreating to nuclear bunker

Dave G3TBK