[UK-CONTEST] Great Circle DX Map

David Ferrington David at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 13:42:31 PDT 2010

ah -  ok, figured out how to load your ini file and now I get a better picture, just got to figure out what is different between the default and yours.
--
The universe is like a safe to which there is a combination. But the
combination is locked up in the safe.