[UK-CONTEST] What rotator

John G3LZQ johndunnington at johndunnington.karoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 02:01:13 PDT 2011

Hi Jim
Have had my Yaesu 2800 up for 5-years now no
hassle with plenty of aluminium up top..only
gripe the useless
illumination on the controller bulbs went
early on and never found out how to replace
them yet..

Had an Orion 2800 reduced to scrap due to
water getting through the shaft seals and no
hole in bottom..
been many mods since then though it is a
brute..

73
John G3LZQ