[UK-CONTEST] TS690 fault

Chris G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 27 03:09:54 PDT 2011

I wonder if the collective wisdom can help?!

I am selling a TS690s for a friend. It is in superb condition and sounds very lively, most of the time. Occasionally though the receive side is
attentuated so an s9 signal registers say s5 and background noise and signals drop. All facilities continue to work including attenuator and AIP
(intercept point) controls. It sound maybe as though the c/o relay is in the txm position and what I am hearing is leak through. My guess is that it
is a simple fault if only I could trace it! I don't want to release the radio whilst it has a potential fault .

Chris G3SJJ