[UK-CONTEST] W3NQN style multi-band transmitting BPF

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Sat Apr 30 23:03:23 PDT 2011

Please forgive the cross posting but this may be of interest to folks not
subscribed to both groups.

You may be aware of the 6 band transmitting BPF project I ran some time
ago.  Many contesters around the world are now using these filters in their
M/M and SO2R set ups.  Stock of PCB sets manufactured for the project have
now run out but requests continue to roll in, so I am looking at the
possibility of a further production run.  However, this is only viable if
there is significant demand.  Details of the project including a
photographic record can be found at:

www.5b4agn.net

where a copy of the user manual is also available for download.

A set of PCBs comprises one motherboard, six filters, one band decoder &
antenna relay driver and one front panel control.  The double sided FR4
substrate PCBs are professionally produced and of good quality.  All have
silk screen and solder resist layers.  Mother and filter boards have HD
plating for good RF properties.  The mother board incorporates a micro
strip-line feed system for good by-pass SWR beyond 60MHz.  Cost of a 9 PCB
set is likely to be GBP 50 or EUR 60.  Full build support is provided via my
TXBPF Yahoo group.

If you are interested in obtaining sets of PCBs for this project please drop
me a note ASAP to bob.5b4agn(AT)gmail.com

73

Bob, 5B4AGN