[UK-CONTEST] UBNs again

PETER CLEALL peter.cleall at virgin.net
Thu Aug 4 02:22:08 PDT 2011

During IOTA I heard 2 stations give the same serial number sequentially and
then pick up the correct sequence again for their next contacts, so theres
also a human problem in the mix, but I assume that in many cases the UBN
system picks that up.  But if you are waiting to work someone and they
repeat their previous number to you and then if you listen to their next
contact and they jump two numbers  I assume you must record what they sent
you not what you know it to be

peter G8AFN